Hot Teenmaar Audio Launch Photos













"Teenmaar had its music launch on Monday evening at Shilpa Kala Vedika in Hyderabad.

The film's lead cast including Pawan Kalyan, Trisha, Krihi Kharabanda, music director Manisharma and director Jayanth were present at the launch. Minister Botsa Satyarayana, MP Botsa Jhansi, Allu Aravind, Naga Babu, Shyam Prasad Reddy, Konda Krishnam Raju, Shobanadri and Danaiah graced the ceremony.

Percussionist Shivamani's show was the highlight. Pawan Kalyan was mesmerised by his `Takadina Teenmaar`.

Ganesh said: 'This is the best music album in Pawan's career. I thank Trivikram for backing this film, Jayanan for providing the best camera, and Jayanth for bearing with me. I will always be indebted to minister Botsa Satyanarayana. He promised me long ago that he would make me a producer and he kept the promise.'

A highly emotional Ganesh said that, 'Pawan Kalyan is like addiction. We can't live without talking to him for a day. I will be his fan till my death'.

Pawan Kalyan: 'Love Aaj Kal mesmerised me especially the character in the flashback. I immediately thought of Jayanth as he alone would do justice to it and felt that if Trivikram writes the dialogues for the remake it would be good. Jayanth was to direct my third movie but my brothers hijacked him for Baavagaru Bagunnara. It took 10 years for us to come together. Manisharma has given memorable music to my films in the past. So he was our natural choice and he gave beautiful songs for this film too.'

Trisha said that it was a lovely experience working with Pawan Kalyan and she promised that she would speak in Telugu on its 100th day celebrations.



Hot Teenmaar Audio Launch Photos 2011, teenmaar hot photos, Telugu Movie Photos, hot sexy teenmaar trisha photos, telugu movie teenmaar audio launch pictures

0 comments:

Post a Comment